3.06.2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Ok,  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this logic.....

    I take a day off    =    I get an award

  I don't check my blog for a day    =    I receive an awesome award
                                                                                 
I don't even  turn my computer on    =    I am nominated for an award 


So are you thinking what I'm thinking..... that maybe I should be away from the computer a bit more? Hmmm...  I could not do it all the time but maybe, just maybe, stepping away occassionally is a good thing!





I'm thrilled to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Emily at Nest. Nesting. Nested.  This award is a pass it forward to help bring newer-to-you bloggers an expanded audience.  Emily has an amazing blog dedicated to transforming her home into a showplace.



Nest Nesting Nested


She has numerous makeover photos and DIY projects that we can all use, especially her kitchen - ladies, if you still need to convince your hubby that painted cabinets look better than typical stained wood, you MUST show him the difference!  Emily's kitchen makeover is over at The DIY Show Off. Go check her out!



 RULES OF THE AWARD


1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post

2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 5 new found bloggers

4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.


7 Random Facts About Me:

  • My hub and I met online and are coming up on our 10th anniversary!
  • I used to be a cat person, now I'm a dog person.
  • I like starting laundry but don't like folding & putting away.
  • Just moved for the 5th time in 8 years - all cross-country moves!
  • I really want to pay someone to do all the DIY projects we have!
  • Went back to college at 30yo for Masters in School Counseling.
  • I'm a terrible cook!


5 Blogs I'm glad I have found and passing this award onto are:

















Go visit these great blogs and thank you again, Emily from Nest. Nesting. Nested. for giving me this award!



post signature

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Maybe we should all take a day off every now and then! I really enjoy your posts, thanks!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Thanks so much for the nomination and helpful hint about the slipcovering video. I'll be sure to check it out!

Valerie said...

Aww, thanks Nan! I'm not sure I know 5 bloggers, but I'll try as many as I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...