3.12.2011

Nursery Decor Wreath



This wreath is just sweet.



I can't even say enough.


Sweet. Simple. Precious.


The creator of this wreath is Miranda from Blooming In Alaska.



A bit of color.  A bit of shine.
Miranda found herself transplanted to Alaska and as a
homeschooling mom to four, I can't imagine having the time
 to create  beautiful decor!

 

All I can say is Alaska is definitely blooming now that Miranda lives there.

Now head over to her blog and give her some lower-48 love!

post signature

4 comments:

CarliAlice @ GG2Life said...

I love it and also think with some other colors would be great outside of a nursery! I'm heading over now.

Tammy @ Type A said...

so cute, and i love the frame around it, nice touch.

Miranda said...

Gosh, thanks so much for featuring me. I feel so honored! This was a fun project to do and it could be interpreted in so many great ways.

Emily said...

Such a darling idea. I love frames!!!
-emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...