3.29.2011

Take the Style Quiz!

I was just at one of my fav blogs: A Delightful Design, where Abby shared a quiz to help decide your decor style. Well, how could I refuse? I love quizzes, polls, surveys... (notice the fun poll here? c'mon take it!).

The quiz is from the Ethan Allen site and you have to quickly pick which photo you immediately like. At the end, it will tell you your decor style. As with most quizzes, you take them and re-take them to see if you get another answer, so I did!

The first try my answer was "Loft" style:





The verdict is in—your style is Loft. Loft is energetic. Fashion-driven. Practical.
Materials borrowed from industry, architecture, and nature. Clean shapes.
Punches of color. Spontaneous and fresh. Kids and pets? Bring them on.


Well, I love the barn! Kids & pets are correct.
Yes on practical, nature, clean shapes and fresh. 

No on fashion-driven. I used to be; in my 20's working fashion retail.
Not anymore.

So I took the quiz again - ok, 5 times! But all next next results were the same...

Villa!




The verdict is in—your style is Villa. Villa is romance reinvented. A high-end
“decorator” look. Refined without fuss. Serene yet strong. Pedigreed while
also modern. Inspired by French and Scandinavian design. A mingling of
carved woods. handcrafted artisanship, and the dressmaker detail.


Hmm... high-end decorator.... ok, I do aspire to that, but on my budget it's not
 happening for quite a while! Yes on refined, serene and handcrafted.
(ok, right now I'm a bit more store-bought handcrafted!)

But this must be more right than the Loft style since it kept coming up....
at least 8 times. Yes, I confess, I took this at least 8 times.

Now it's your turn -  take the style quiz 

and post your answer... or answers!



post signature

3 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

mine came back Country House, not really surprised! great quiz.

Tammy @ Type A said...

how sad is this, i went back and took the test 4 more times, every time it came back Country House. i'm so predictable! lol

Nan said...

LOL Tammy, I think I should be Country House!! I grew up in the country, I live in a country house, I love farm houses! Go figure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...