3.15.2011

Hair Bow Lamp

OK, Get out. Just get out! Look at THIS:


Who on earth came up with this?

Is this lamp just too cute?
It's the mastermind of Rebecca at This Present Life. 




Rebecca's blog is to help keep the focus on the present; the here and now. It's a great goal for us all to remember as we raise kids and let our minds wander off to.... say..... life before kids... Tahiti....




Oh, I'm back. Really. With you. Here. Now.
Rebecca also has a wonderful New Year's resolution to make every
gift this year! With her creativity I have no doubt she will be the
ONE person who keeps her resolution.

Now grab your beach drinks.... I mean bows and head over to




post signature

5 comments:

Trisha said...

So cute! This would come in so handy!!

milliemorganmedia said...

This is such a good idea for a place to put bows- I have all of my daughters bows in a baggie haha!

I am a new follower from the Wednesday Blog Hop. You have a great blog and I look forward to reading more posts. I would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog and followed me as well. Thanks & Have a great day!
http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Posh said...

Hi.
Cool idea!
I'm passing through via the Wednesday hop to say hello and to follow.
Have a great day!
POSH!
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/happy-wednesday-4.html

MrsJenB said...

So cute and creative!

Scarlett Fontaine said...

This is such a fabulous idea, I'd love to do it with my hair flowers (my vintage style must have lol). Scarlett x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...