3.23.2011

Featured Designer: Kristin Drohan



A FLIP-FLOPPING FUN girl's room....


...notice the artwork? 

You'd never know the success of this week's featured designer, she's as
elegantly understated as her designs. Based outside Boston, MA.,
Kristin Drohan is busy with her interior design business and


I found Kristin's blog a few years ago when she was preparing to move
 to my old stomping ground. So of course, I had to put in my two cents on the
Boston area! She settled in like any professional designer and has a
beautiful before & after gallery of her house.


Another variation with a canopy over the bed...so FUN!


The flip-flop artwork in the top photo is by Storey Ellis Robbins.

Now go flip on over to see more of Kristin's design work!



post signature

14 comments:

What's in a name.. said...

New follower via Blog Hop.Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.html

Kathy said...

I always love to pop by your site becuase I know I'm going to see something fun! Thanks for commenting on my post as well. Life can certainly be an adventure! Take care!

Kristin Drohan said...

Thanks for the feature. I love the title. You're awesome!!

Anna said...

Love it! So colorful! :)

Kristy said...

Hi! Thanks for the follow, following back!

Kristy
Casual Dish

Debbie said...

That is just a gorgeous room! I love the colors and the different patterns.

Alexis of NorthOnHarper said...

soo cute! And I actually like the artwork for an adult's beach house (esp the green one!)

Lisa Taylor said...

Love all the color. I've always used lots of different colors/textures in my decorating. Since moving I haven't had the time to "brighten up" our new house, *yet*. Always looking for inspiration.

Ms Bibi said...

What a gorgeous design....makes me wanna have a little girl.

Both designs are pretty, but I absolutely love the first one.

Debra said...

New follower: http://debrasdailydialogue.blogspot.com

I love the colours and everything is so 'clean' and fresh!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I imagine this room is just as happy and cheerful on a rainy day, Nan! Thanks for sharing it with us ~ the colors are all great.

Also, thanks for your nice comment on my blog!

leah mari said...

this is sooo cute i love it

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Really pretty and fun rooms- thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

robyn from whimages said...

Such FUN rooms! Thanks for sharing her at French Country Cottage! New follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...