You'd never know the success of this week's featured designer, she's as
elegantly understated as her designs. Based outside Boston, MA.,
Kristin Drohan is busy with her interior design business and
I found Kristin's blog a few years ago when she was preparing to move
to my old stomping ground. So of course, I had to put in my two cents on the
Boston area! She settled in like any professional designer and has a
beautiful before & after gallery of her house.
Another variation with a canopy over the bed...so FUN!
The flip-flop artwork in the top photo is by Storey Ellis Robbins.
Now go flip on over to see more of Kristin's design work!










14 comments:
New follower via Blog Hop.Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.html
I always love to pop by your site becuase I know I'm going to see something fun! Thanks for commenting on my post as well. Life can certainly be an adventure! Take care!
Thanks for the feature. I love the title. You're awesome!!
Love it! So colorful! :)
Hi! Thanks for the follow, following back!
Kristy
Casual Dish
That is just a gorgeous room! I love the colors and the different patterns.
soo cute! And I actually like the artwork for an adult's beach house (esp the green one!)
Love all the color. I've always used lots of different colors/textures in my decorating. Since moving I haven't had the time to "brighten up" our new house, *yet*. Always looking for inspiration.
What a gorgeous design....makes me wanna have a little girl.
Both designs are pretty, but I absolutely love the first one.
New follower: http://debrasdailydialogue.blogspot.com
I love the colours and everything is so 'clean' and fresh!
I imagine this room is just as happy and cheerful on a rainy day, Nan! Thanks for sharing it with us ~ the colors are all great.
Also, thanks for your nice comment on my blog!
this is sooo cute i love it
Really pretty and fun rooms- thanks for sharing at FNF! :)
Such FUN rooms! Thanks for sharing her at French Country Cottage! New follower!
Post a Comment