5.22.2011

Pretty in Pink Bathroom





Isn't this bathroom darling?

Once again, Judy from DIY by Design shows her attention to detail: notice
the ribbon on the mirror, flowers on the window and what appears to be
a wallpaper border is hand painted!



 


This bathroom is the perfect match for the girls bedroom Judy madeover


 

I love the crystal handles!

Judy found them at FaucetDepot. I have bought from them as well and I
don't mind giving them a plug - great customer service and first rate products.
If you are buying faucets online, do not go to any other site, you'll be
disappointed. I made that mistake!






I'm amazed that the shower curtain and towels are from two different stores!
How perfect do they look together?!


Great job Judy! 
Now go see more details at DIY by Design!


post signature

3 comments:

A Delightful Design said...

This is darling! What a sweet bathroom! I'm thinking pink lately because I just finished a pink and green little girl's room.

Happy Sunday!

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog...I'm so glad to have "found" you that way!!
Stacy

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What a cute bathroom! I love green scalloped boarder! Very nice!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I'm your newest follower as well! What a wonderful blog you have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...