5.26.2011

Nurseries!


Baby on the way?
 Here is a mix of traditional and contemporary nurseries
that you're sure to get some great ideas from.



Pearsons Room traditional kids
Did you notice the mirrored dresser?











Nursery modern kids







Malones Quirky Nursery contemporary kids

Detailed brown trim above.








Most of these have a stenciled tree on the wall. My favorite tree is in the
yellow-taupe room and I also love the branches in the light blue room.
The tree, above, which I also like, can be purchased from my ad scroll in
the right side bar.

What are your favorites?



post signature

2 comments:

houseofwentworth.com said...

Thank you, Nan, for including our nursery! What an honor!
xoxo
Amy

Essential Mama Baby said...

They are all sooo beautiful, but if I had to pick one it would be the last one by Bill Fry Construction. Love the tree on the wall!
Thank you for visiting my blog and listing yours. I hope you have found new friends there!
I would really love you to grab my button as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...