5.16.2011

Nautical Boys Rooms


If you're considering a nautical styled room for your little boy,
here is some inspiration! I'll be doing a nautical bathroom so I'm going to
steal some of these great ideas!



Baby Boys Nursery traditional kids




Just look at the fabulous artistry on these next two....




Patricia Alvarez traditional kids






Patricia Alvarez traditional kids






Notice the crab and fish painted on the toy chest...




Do you have a favorite? I think each has its own personality...
so take your pick and sail away with it!

Ahoy, matey!

post signature

6 comments:

Scarlett Fontaine said...

My son has a nautical/pirate theme nursery so love this post! Scarlett x

Kathy said...

My sister had the good fortune to marry an artist, and since they love the beach and got married in Nantucket ( we are from NY) he did a scene very similar to the first mural in their first childs room and another beach scene in their new babies room. I think it is a great idea to do a nautical bathroom, gives you a lot to play with. I can't wait to see it when it is done! Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous nurseries. FYI, I don't know if you want to join any new networking sites but I just found one last week called voiceboks.com that I really like! Food for thought! Thanks for a great and realy fun post!

RoryBore said...

Love it all! I am doing the "boys bathroom" in nautical...make sure you post pics of the one you do! I could use some ideas. The only thing I can think of beyond the typical boats, seashells and lighthouses, is keeping my eyes open for a porthole mirror. Or one that looks like a ships wheel.

Sharon@Decorating is Bliss said...

I love these rooms! I am a sucker for anything related to nautical and coastal style!

Nan said...

I love nautical too! And I should say, the bath I'll do for the kids is really more fishy - sea life. I did find a ship's wheel at TJMaxx a month ago, but it had a large chip/cut on it and wasn't the right shade of blue so I left it. But they still have lots of beachy/nautical decor items.

A Delightful Design said...

The nursery by Jennifer Reynolds may be my favorite boy room ever! Thanks for sharing!
abby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...