5.20.2011

Precious Pink Bedroom


Perfectly Precious Pink!

If you haven't visited DIY by Design, you're really missing out. Judy's makeover
projects are stunning! I think she should re-name her blog DDD - for DIY by
Design Details - as she takes extra care in her attention to detail!



 


This darling room was designed for a ten-year-old girl. That could be a tough age to design for since a child is out of the toddler-princess stage but too young for the little-bit-hipper tween decor. Judy nails it perfectly as you'll see the difference between the before and afters.



Before: beautiful but younger.




After: just a bit refined.



Several of the detail pieces Judy made or re-made and has tutorials for all. She also
has a weekly blog party called "Swing into Spring!" every Tuesday. So
head on over to DIY by Design to party or just to get great ideas and let me know
if you create a masterpiece too!



post signature

9 comments:

Kathy said...

What a pretty room! I will definetly check her blog out. Thanks for sharing this!

Erin said...

Gorgeous room. I wish I had decorating skills.

Judy said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I will be sure to grab a button. I really appreciate your kind words. You made my weekend!!

M said...

It looks so good! I am redoing my daughters room who is about the same age and looking for some cute ideas. Thanks for helping me out!

Nan said...

Kathy - you're welcome!

Erin - I really think decorating is an experiment - we all move furniture around and try a dozen colors of paint! Whatever makes us feel good when we walk into our rooms! And following basic rules, too! ;)

Judy - I'll get you're matching bathroom up soon.

M - glad this gave you some ideas!

xinex said...

This bedroom is sooooo adorable! Now I wish I have a little girl again...Christine

Jodi said...

What a beautiful room!

I am your newest follower! :)

Jodi

Mar said...

nice bedroom! I'm your follower now

abeachcottage said...

Lovely room, so perfect for a girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...