9.19.2011

Tuesday's Nursery Decor Ideas & Hop

Welcome to Tuesday's Nursery! 
Enjoy this weeks featured links and please visit these ladies!

Follow the link below to enter your cool kids' decor in the linky.


This is a stunning big-girl bedroom by Tiffany at Living Savvy:


I just love the combination of the purple and soft yellow. 



Next is an awesome DIY Doggy Bookcase by Rachelle at Adventures in Creating:





Follow Rachelle's tutorial and you could create any animal...


...or make these pouffs by Creative Mommas:


Perfect for a reading nook.



A nautical nursery by Flavia at One Cute Nursery:


If you have an older sailor, check out more nautical ideas in this post.



Now it's time for you to link up your kids' decor posts! 


I love seeing all the super cute ideas! 
Don't forget to visit others and give comment love! 
See you next week!

(psst...help spread the word...grab a button, tweet, stumble!)

post signature

10 comments:

Flavia Andrews said...

Hi Nan! Thanks for the mention! I love that girl's room with the purple headboard! and I agree that combination is perfect! You might have given me some ideas for some party decor too! Have a wonderful week!

Mommy2¢ said...

OMG! So super cute - where were you at 5 yrs ago?! ;) If I ever have another one I'm definitely looking you up!! :)

angie @ the cellar door stories said...

Hi Nan! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you!!! Nice to "meet" you ~ hope you have a great day!!

Rosann said...

How beautiful the lavender and yellow are together. I also really love the poof chairs. My girls would never stop jumping on something like that. LOL!

Blessings,
Rosann

Dacia said...

Thanks for the feature! What fun ideas you've got over here!!

Becky Jane said...

It is so dangerously/delightful when I visit your blog. I find something intriguing every time!

Sarah said...

I love, love the doggie bookcase! I could really use something like that for my son's every growing book collection, too! Thanks for all the ideas. First I need to tackle our Halloween costumes though!!
Sarah @ made in usa challenge

Hamptontoes said...

Love those bean bags...they make for the perfect seating in a reading nook!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I'm loving your decorating ideas! I think I would just like to steal that purple room. I love the bedroom sign too. :)

TrotterSweetPeas said...

I am loving your blog!! Thanks for all the great links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...