9.13.2011

Tuesday's Nursery









Welcome to Tuesday's Nursery Party & Helping Hop!

                         If you are... 


                                       *  Planning a nursery
                                       *  Updating to a tot room 
                                       *  Making products for nurseries
                                       *  Creating a diy knock-off item 
                                       *  Stuck and really need help

                                                              ... this is the place for you!  



Here you will find great ideas for nurseries and tot rooms: from the idea stage to completed rooms by designers and moms like you. Whichever stage you're at in the process of decorating, you can link up your post!

You may link up a new or older post of ideas for planning your nursery, awesome items you've found online for the big-boy room, before & after photos or especially, if you need help. 

Many of us get stuck and never finish or give up and leave a room half done for several months. This is where I really want participation and genuine helpful comments. If we have a few links asking for "help" please read their post, see their photos and offer suggestions. Remember, more mommy brains are better than one mommy brain!    


       Playful rules:

       1. Read description above.

       2. Follow this blog . If you 
              already follow, please Stumble, Like or Tweet this hop!

       3. Include link in your post so your visitors can get back here to 
              keep helping  & hopping. You can use text link in your post 
              or copy the "Tuesday's Nursery" button into your sidebar.

       4. Link directly to the post, not your home page.

























post signature

12 comments:

LaDy LaDuke said...

Thanks Nan! I linked up just fine, and put your button on our Mommy LaDy Club blog:)
Courtney

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Thanks Courtney! I 'm glad you didn't have any tech issues. Whew!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to the party!

Designing Domesticity said...

Thanks Nan for inviting me over! I posted a couple of things. Am also about to start a nursery makeover so will definitely be taking advantage of other inspiration! liz

Janie(HooGoesWhere) said...

Lots of inspiration! Bookmarking this! :)

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

I love seeing all these great ideas & rooms! Please keep spreading the word and keep those link-ups coming! I really enjoy the creativity!
Nan

Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

This is such a great party! I'm coming here for inspiration!
http://www.homesandbabies.com
http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

What a great idea Nan! If I had an unfinished room, I'd join. I would definitely be interested in doing a guest post for you. Can I get you something after the weekend? Your idea sounds good, if I come up with another I'll let you know, otherwise I'll get in touch with you Monday. Thanks!

Gloria said...

This is so cool that you do this! I don't have/need a nursery right now, but I can't help but be obsessed with them!

Jordan G. said...

Thank you for inviting me! I linked up the birch tree mural and another nursery paint job I finished at my church. I love doing nurseries even though I have no babies!

Kadydid Designs said...

Thanks for inviting me to your "party"!! And, yes, please feel free to add it to your accessories page!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Thanks for inviting me! What a fun link party! Im your newest follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...