9.17.2011

Carousel Knock-Off Nursery


This is not Carousel.....




...this is the creative work of Jennifer from Scissors & Spatula.
Isn't it fabulous? I mean F-A-B!!



She whipped out her sewing machine and made these drapes for less than $80. The Carousel drapes were almost $250. Great thrifting, Jen!










Not to leave Carousel out, the bumper and bed skirt are theirs, but Jen made the pillows. Love them! And she claims she's not a seamstress...I beg to differ!

( ...are you getting why her blog is titled "scissors?")





I can't get over the stripes, I just love those two colors!
For more details on this beautiful nursery grab your scissors (or spatula) and cut your way over to Jen's creative blog.

For more nurseries, go here, here and here.

If you liked this showcase, you can hit the stumble button!  
post signature

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow that is gorgeous!!! I love those colors together!! I always love to pop over to your site espcially when you feature nursreys!! Even though my nursrey decortating days are over I will always love to look at them!!! Thanks for such a fun visit!!

PitterAndGlink said...

This is soooooo beautiful!

Summer K. said...

That crib set is so beautiful!

Tamsyn said...

Wow, this nursery is amazing. Plenty of inspiration for baby number two!

Betsy (BB) said...

So lovely!!! I love it all, but I do love the monograms and initials! Thank you for sharing such a lovely post!

Ido said...

That is a lovely nursery! I have the exact colored stripes in my guest room! Great minds think alike lol!
XXX Ido

Jess@Balancing The Dream said...

i'm speechless!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...