9.26.2011

Tuesday's Nursery Ideas & Hop

Welcome to the 4th week of Tuesday's Nursery!

I'm so pleased with the turnout and little by little we'll grow this party together! Please keep spreading the word by grabbing a button, tweeting, liking and stumbling.














And now to showcase the awesome links from past weeks....



A super cute big girl room by Liz at Designing Domesticity.  Check out
Liz's site for more  details on this room, including a tutorial for the
monogramed lamp shade.





Denise from The Painted Home shows her big boy room. Can you guess
whatthe shelf is made from? Click over to her site and you'll find out!







"Miss Bee" from B.E. Interiors showed a guest-nursery.  She also shows
DIY wall decor created from left-over material. Check it out at her site!






And Jordan from The Happy Homebodies was asked to help decorate
her church's nursery. You can see more details on her site.

Please visit these sites and give these creative ladies some comment love!


Let's get on with the party!



                        If you are... 


                                       *  Planning a nursery
                                       *  Updating a tot, tween or teen room 
                                       *  Making products for kids' rooms
                                       *  Creating a diy knock-off item 
                                       *  Stuck and really need help

                                                              ... this is the place for you!



Here you will find great ideas for nurseries and tot rooms: from the idea stage to completed rooms by designers and moms like you. Whichever stage you're at in the process of decorating, you can link up your post!

You may link up a new or older post of ideas for planning your nursery, awesome items you've found online for the big-boy room, before & after photos or especially, if you need help. 

Many of us get stuck and never finish or give up and leave a room half done for several months. This is where I really want participation and genuine helpful comments. If we have a few links asking for "help" please read their post, see their photos and offer suggestions. Remember, more mommy brains are better than one mommy brain!    


       Playful rules:

       1. Read description above.

       2. Follow this blog. If you 
              already follow, please Stumble, Like or Tweet this hop!

       3. Include backlink in your post or copy the "Tuesday's Nursery"
              button into your sidebar.

      4. Link directly to the post, not your home page.

      5.  Visit the others' posts - because that's what it's about, right?





















post signature

13 comments:

Kathy said...

What great rooms!! Each one is so special and beautiful! I think the church nursrey is perfect, so colorful! I love this feature, it's so much fun to look at everyones designs and get my own ideas. Thanks for a great and really fun visit!

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

I linked up and followed you. Thanks for hosting and visiting my blog.

Jenni said...

Those are all great rooms! I love the premise of this linky party, by the way! My next room project is my girls' room, so I will love seeing the inspiration! When I have something finished, I will link it to your lovely party! :)

I hope you are doing well, and that you have a great Tuesday! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

Vintage Momma said...

Thank you so much for inviting me over to party with you today!! I am so thrilled to share my Vintage Shabby Chic Twin Nursery with you and your readers! Thanks again for such a great linky party!!

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Kathy, your comments always make my day!

Anita, thank you for coming!

Jenni, glad you like this party! And you don't need to be finished with a room to link up - I'd love to see lots of "in progress" links.
So please post your ideas and subsequent "update" posts so we can support your progress (I know we all get stuck and need encouragement once in a while!). I'll start too - I have 2 rooms and one bath to do!

Vintage Momma, thank you for coming, glad you are here!

Tracy said...

Nan, I love seeing all these photos! They look great!
Tracy...I will tweet this now!

Tina said...

I love all this inspiration! I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award! You can see the post and grab it here on my blog.

http://www.mamaslikeme.com

~Tina @ Mamas Like Me

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Nan! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on the post I did of my daughter's room! I came over and linked it up to your fun party as well as an older one from when her room was an actual nursery. Thanks so much for inviting me over here! :-)
Vanessa

Inês Pereira @Perfect-home said...

Dear Nan, I am glad that you have invited me to the party, so that I could find your blog. The inspirations are amazing and we can learn a lot from each other.
I am sorry for miss understanding and instead of writing a name for the post writing my own name. LOL
I love the monogramed lampshade I am looking forward to do it at my home!
Inês

MiMi said...

Those are some beautiful rooms! Thanks for hosting, I linked up! :)

Katie said...

Thank you for your nice comment over at Team Skelley! I wish that I could join in on the nursery party and actually looked back at my nursery posts. I have changed formats on my blog since then, and it has made the pictures on the old posts wonky- I also was not using Windows Writer then, so editing the posts would be extremely time consuming. Basically I would have to start from scratch. But I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's entries. Thank you for the invite! :D

❀ JoAnne said...

Hi Nan ~ Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment! I linked up my daughter's room. Love your blog!!

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Thank you everyone for linking up your cute posts! I love seeing all the great creativity and meeting you awesome ladies! I'm slowly getting through the followers list so if you don't see me as a follower soon, then please contact me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...