2.28.2011

PB DIY Buckets

How many of these super cute buckets could you use?
I'd want several!



Thanks to Emily at Nest. Nesting. Nested., you can make these, too!

She started with painted pails and added vinyl cut-outs. Simple. Ok, I got lost at the vinyl cut-outs....Emily said you can use stickers - ahh.. that's more me!

And look at her fab creation!



Perfect for any boy's or girl's bedroom!

More uses: diaper storage, plushy holder, bathroom stuff holder...

how about as a baby shower gift bag? The possibilities are endless!
                             
post signature    

5 comments:

Making It Work Mom said...

Umm so Duh! I never thought about using stickers or vinyl letters on them. Great idea!

Emily said...

Thanks for featuring my buckets! You're so sweet.
-emily
www.nestnestingnested.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

So cute! I have to make these!!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Cute idea! These are great and seem easy to make.

Jess said...

Oooh I am going to make some of these! Thanks for sharing and for the nice comments on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...