8.28.2011

Wall Decor Trees

I love trees on walls!
My favorite are the birch or poplars, but any tree will do.


Just a Girl traditional kids









pottery barn kids rooms traditional kids





And here are my beloved birch trees.....

by Sonya U. contemporary kids






This mural is by artist Anita Roll, check out her site!

Anita Roll contemporary kids








Lord Twig Design eclectic kids






Childrens Room eclectic kids







Unique with only the branches coming out....
Four Walls and a Roof contemporary kids






One of my favs - so pretty with the white flowers....
Malones Quirky Nursery contemporary kids







Had to sneak in another birch....
Woodsy Modern Nursery modern kids






I had to show this,  not a tree, but I couldn't have this post called "weeds!" 
Brianas room in our old house contemporary kids






Another mural by Anita Roll....
Anita Roll modern kids





This tree reminds me of winter.....
Violets Nursery contemporary kids


Which ones are your favs?
Have you ever "grown" trees on walls? 


If so, you can list your post in Tuesday's Nursery link party, opening Monday evenings.
You can link up any child's room, finished or not. And grab a button to help you remember and to help spread the word!




post signature

6 comments:

Lexie Lane said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute collection Nan!

RoryBore said...

Love it!! I so want to do this in our bedroom, but my husband just laughs and says "jeepers, why....just look out the window!" There's a big maple right outside our bedroom window. Gives great shade to our backyard, but I sooo love a birch tree too!

Coley said...

I love trees on the walls, all these photos are amazing! I have a giant tree decals in my office, I just wish I would have chosen the right colors for them.

Emily said...

They are all awesome! Thanks for linking up
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

This wonderful post totally contributed to the blog party's success! Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

Kim Bee said...

#2 and #5 are my faves. Love this post. Such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...