8.28.2011

Miracle Makeover Appreciation

I want to take a brief moment to thank the following people for leaving a comment for the Miracle Makeover Fundraising drive posted earlier this month. You can read about it here. 

Kelee Katillac from Design Gives Back is the mastermind behind Miracle Makeovers. Your comments here combined with thousands at several other blogs, including Between Naps On The Porch, helped raise $5503. These funds will be split evenly to Friends of Kids with Cancer and to the materials fund for the next Miracle Makeover. So a BIG THANK YOU to my Playful Decor readers!! This award goes to all of you!!




Award_miracleMAKEOVER








To all of you above THANK YOU for your time! 



post signature

10 comments:

Lisa K said...

I am so happy for Charlie and also his siblings who all were able to get great room-makeovers! Charlie and his family are in our prayers as he finishes the last of his chemo! Thank you for giving me a chance to help-

Julia said...

That's wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

spanish4kiddos said...

Aww, thank you for the mention. I'm glad the fundraiser was a success.
Best wishes,
Barbara
Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

NovemberSunflower said...

Beautiful. Such a great cause and I'm so glad I was able to help out.
Thank you for showing me love. Totally unnecessary, but very much appreciated.
Can we see get a photo? That would have been plenty of thanks for me! Seeing the happy faces is what it's all about.

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

You all are what make miracles happen. I'm hoping to double our numbers next year!

For photos click on the links in the post "You can read about it here." AND "Design Gives Back" The photos are great!! And watch the video, too.

All my best,
Nan

Magi said...

Wow. If there were just a few more like you in the world. What a great way to blog. Have a sunny day!

Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

What an amazing number! Congrats! This is an amazing event!

The DIY Show Off said...

Awe! I'm so glad that it was a success and hoping that next year I can participate even more! :)

Roeshel

Kelly said...

That's phenomenal! Such a good cause too!

SoooBig.com said...

That's awesome! If they need more bloggers to help them with fundraising in the future, please keep me in mind!
Crystal
http://www.SoooBig.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...