4.02.2011

Ultimate Blog Party!

I am joining the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by Susan & Janice at 5 Minutes For Mom. This party is an annual HUGE HOP-FEST lasting an entire week from April 1-8, 2011!  So join me and hop, follow, tweet and like the tons of new blogger friends you're sure to meet! Oh, and you might win some awesome prizes, too!

Like a $50 Home Depot card sponsored by 'yours truly!'
You need to be at the Twitter party on Monday.


Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Remember these events:


Twitter Party     -     Monday, April 4th    -    9-10:30pm est

Follow @5minutesformom    and hashtag #UBP11

And look for me too   @PlayfulDecor 



Live Simulcast    -    Thursday, April 7th    -    9-11pm est




While you're at it, don't forget to Like Playful Decor on Facebook and Follow me
here and on Twitter! And leave a comment - I love comments and if you have
recently decorated a nursery or kid's room or made a super cute bedroom
accessory do tell! I'll check it out and add it to my gallery!

If you're new here bop around and check out my site. I'm still adding content and I know, sin of all blogging sins, I have at least one dead end page. I'm getting there - give me time! My blog is focused on kids' room decor. Why? Why not! I like decorating and a few years ago on blogging attempt #1, I was getting ready to decorate my boy's rooms so thought I'd blog about it.

Well, here we are 3 years later.... we've moved and I still need to do their room!  In the meantime, I'm collecting both professional designers' work and mom-bloggers' creations for the bedroom and accessories galleries.  So if you've recently decorated a room or made a cute gadget for a kids' bedroom, email me and I'll include it in the gallery.

More on me: I'm a wife, mom to 2 little boys, a  fledgling inventor of kid's products. Mostly, as a late 40's mom-who-still-thinks-she's-twenty, I just struggle to make it through each day. Where on earth did my energy go? But we just moved into our forever house and loving it - though it needs a complete cosmetic re-do! Check out the "before" house tour.

Happy Blogging!



post signature

19 comments:

bigguysmama said...

Didn't realize about the simulcast. I'm missing out on info still! LOL Glad you joined up.

~Mimi #115
http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2011/03/2011-ultimate-blog-party.html

@ColoradoMom said...

Stoppin in from the UBP!! :) Love that pic you have of the snow!!

RoryBore said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for UBP11....will catch up on your blog later this week. really want to check out your forever house photos. I so hope we are not in our forever house! LOL

Teresa @ Be Our Guest Vacations said...

Glad I found you via the UBP! Definitely going to check out your site some more since I am in desperate decorating help! As in I stink at it!! LOL

Be sure to check out my blog and follow me there and like my facebook page - as you and your business please and thank you!

www.facebook.com/beourguestvacations
www.beourguestvacations.net

And you are already following me on twitter I believe since I saw you mention me there! I would love to help you plan a Disney trip! :-)

~Teresa @ Be Our Guest Vacations

Jessica said...

So good to meet you, looking forward to spending some time here to learn more about you...

CoffeeLovinMom said...

I saw you left a msg on my FB wall and it wasn't there when i went to click it! I am a fan and follow on twitter - have a great party! Goos we connected, can't wait to come back and read more!

Nan said...

Thanks everyone for visiting! This blog party is fun!

wondersndreams said...

I also didnt know about the simulcast, will have to note that down.

I love your house! can't wait to see it all re-decorated.

Mommy Shorts said...

Wait! I was expecting to see your ode to dogs here. Was this a trick?

Kidding. I've joinged the UBP too!

You can find my post here:
http://www.mommyshorts.com/2011/03/can-someone-explain-the-dresscode-please.html

Gilda said...

I am now following your blog from #UBP11.
Feel free to follow me.
Gilda
http://evan-and-lauren-a.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Stopping by from UBP! I love decorating and I'm always looking for ideas. Love your style!

Sara @ Periwinkle Papillon said...

hiya! I'm in my not forever house. I think. Not sure. change my mind every day. Do you have an option for that?! Love the last Wordless Wed. post - am heading up there soon. The snow is nuts this year! Woo hoo!

Rikki said...

Stopping by fro the UBP!! I have three kids rooms that are needing redone...cant wait to get some ideas!!

Trend Setting Mom said...

Darn, missed the twitter party! But glad I stopped by anyhow, can't wait to see the updates to your site.

Stopping by from UBP11, having a blast discovering new blogs!

Christina

@coloradomom said...

Stopping by from the UBP! Thanks for the great twitter party last night!!!

MaggieK said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am loving the blog hopping.

http://mymommyadventure.blogspotmcom

Surviving SAHM said...

Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog from UBP! I am glad you did cause it brought me to yours...and I LOVE the topics of your blog! One of these days I will do a blog post on my son's nursery. I went all out and love the way it came out! Nice to meet you looking forward to reading more of your posts!

~Heather (SurvivingSAHM)

Lena said...

Hello! Love your blog and will be back for more. I just hit "Follow" button. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com

Jessica said...

Howdy!

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...