4.05.2011

So Sweet Nursery

Super sweet nursery by La Donna


I love the serene-ness of this nursery. It's colorful in a quiet way.
La Donna at Santa Beso created this for her daughter.


One thing I really like is that La Donna used older family furniture.
Notice the vanity dresser?
It was La Donna's husband's that he inherited from his grandparents:




And the matching bench La Donna aptly named the Brady Bunch bench!



Another family heirloom is this rocking chair from La Donna's grandfather:



La Donna made the right decision to not paint it. I think it keeps with the
heirloom theme and adds a touch of interest to break up the soft colors.
Love it!


To see more photos and description go over to Santa Beso and tell La Donna
what a fab job she did on this nursery!


post signature

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love it also! It looks like such a peaceful place.

LaDonna said...

Thank you soooo much Nan!!! What a huge honor. I know Lilly would say the same if she could. Big Hugs!!!

Trisha said...

Such a sweet room :) I love how she painted the furniture. It works so well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...