4.24.2011

Featured Designer: Decorating Is Bliss



 Tween Room by Sharon

If you haven't discovered Decorating Is Bliss, you are missing out! I just love the colors Sharon uses and her posts feature so many great products, ideas and advice. And if you arrive to her blog a bit grumpy, Sharon's smiling face will jump right out and make you happy!



(Before)

 

I love the DOTS!!



Notice the green background in the shelves and
coordinating fabric on the vanity bench!






Sharon designed and made this window cornice.
Don't you just love it?!

See the full tutorial at Decorating Is Bliss.
I'll be making them, too, for my living room windows.




I especially love how easy they are to make!
Sharon used one main tool - and its not a hammer!
Can you guess?

What you'll discover at Sharon's blog is that even though she's a designer,
she keeps things simple and cheap. She finds deals at typical stores and
creates something special and unique.


Sharon also offers online design services:





From paint selection to full room design to home staging -
yes, without ever stepping a foot in your home - Sharon can help!

So stop fretting about which fabric or how to arrange your chairs
and go visit Decorating Is Bliss! 

I'll see you there!


post signature

6 comments:

Sharon @ Decorating is bliss.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog Nan! I've really enjoyed having a "one stop shop" for all things children's decor on your blog too!! Keep up the good work!! :)

Kathy said...

I will have to check her blog out. I love the room she did. I love to drop by your site, it's hard to leave you without a smile too!

RoryBore said...

Love that room! I want one in teal, blue and rich chocolate! Thanks for sharing..will have to check out her site.

Debbie said...

What a fun room. I love the way she tied it all together.

Trisha said...

Very cute! Love the circles!!

Nan said...

Sharon does have great ideas! Thank you for stopping by ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...