6.17.2011

Recent Frugal Finds



Here is a collection of great items I found recently at yard sales and a festival:




I LOVE this vase!
And nothing to do with it costing 50cents!







This pitcher-vase was $7. Given the price of other items at that yard sale, it was a bargain!
I just love the clean, sleek design!






Yes, this bag is a Thirty-One tote. Water resistant - great for beach & pool!
50% off from the consultant at a festival.
I would have paid the full $31 if she didn't turn it into a complicated "...but it's only $9 if you buy another bag for $30." No, I don't need 2, I just want this one, right here, right now.



And I'll remind you of my recent craigslist bargains, too:








They both are in our house, waiting to be cleaned and for me to decide
on a fabric for the chaise.



And some decor for me!
From the festival - with matching earrings.
Not sure if it was a bargain or not - you know those fesatival prices -
but cheap enough, $25 for both.



Do you see a color theme going on here?

Have you started yard sale-ing yet? What are your great finds?


post signature

6 comments:

Pretty said...

lovely lovely! I love yard sales, ebay, craigslist... any place for a deal!

Paula

Kathy said...

Great finds!!! I love the vase and the pictcher!! I love to make and give flower arangements for gifts for friends and so have taken to going to garage and tag sales to find cups, or vases to use. My mom recently found some mugs that are the same color as your vase and they worked so well for arragments for my sons teachers. And, they were 50 cents! I always love to drop by, thanks for the inspiration!! Have a grea weekend!

blesid said...

I just LOVE to see what treasures other people have found! You scored! My favorite is that darling water pitcher. Can't wait to see what you have planned for everything! jules

BluBabesCreate said...

Very good! Hop on over to check out some of my finds!

Deana said...

Wow your craigslist is sure nicer than mine!

tammylovesdishes said...

Oh yes indeedy, I do love a good yard sale or thrift shop adventure. Your pitcher is such an interesting shape and looks beautiful with the flowers. Also love the Craigslist chaise; sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...