6.09.2011

BIG Things Thursday!

10 - by - 10!
That's 10,000 page views by June 10th!!
Please spread the word TODAY so I hit 10,000 page views by end of the day TODAY!
Help Me.
Help me help you.
HELP  ME  HELP  YOU!
(Jerry Maguire...)

And more BIG news:



We're  F-I-N-A-L-L-Y  closing on the sale of our previous home TODAY!

It has been a long and stressful year of ups & downs, a closing last August that fell apart, renters and finally NO MORE DOUBLE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS!

Good-bye super cute house.....




.....and hello super craigslist finds!




I'm so excited to see these in person - they'll be here shortly!
And then the FUN of choosing a new fabric for the chaise!


Lots to celebrate!

Where is the champagne?


Remember.....10 - by - 10

10,000 by today!

Cheers!



post signature

7 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Hopefully I'm helping you reach 10 by 10. Congrats to selling your house! I hope my year turns out as well as yours. Very hard to be up and down with a house, which I know all too well. But now you get to enjoy with your new place. Have fun!

A Delightful Design said...

Hi Nan! Congrats! You must be so relieved. I just linked to you on my FB page.

Nan said...

Thanks Tammy & Abby!

Tammy, it has been a long year and you just have to hang in there - sounds simpls but sometimes that's all you can do!

Frugal in WV said...

Congrats on selling your house! Love the craigslist finds! New follower from MBC, have a great rest of your day!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Dacia said...

Congrats on selling your house! Fun craigslist finds. Love good finds like that! Thanks for stopping by :)

Nan said...

Thank you ladies! I did make 10,000 hits by the 10th! And eventhough this is now the day after closing, we're still waiting for that phone call saying something went wrong!

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you sold your house, too. That can be a real hassle, trying to sell.
I love that chaise and the chair, I know it will be lovely when you reupholster them, or whatever you have in mind.
Hugs, Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...