6.04.2011

Little Girly-Girl Rooms



Super cute creative ideas for your little girl's room!

girls bedroom traditional kids

Adding a cornice over the closet makes this room unique!
















Orono Residence eclectic kids

Did you notice the ceiling?





Again, a small touch like a cornice adds so much!




Sweet Dreams traditional kids

Just sweet!



And a warmer pink - very different!

Where the fairytale never ends... traditional kids






Girls bedroom traditional kids

LOVE that painted wood ceiling!


Are your wheels turning to create a girly-girl bedroom? Mine are!

....oops, I don't have girls!

post signature

4 comments:

Stacy said...

These are too cute, thanks for compiling these too cute pics :)

Anna said...

Love all of these! I would have been in heaven as child. I was/am very much the girly girl. :)

Moquelish said...

Thanks for posting these. I am redoing 2 girls' rooms right now and I love the inspiration from those rooms.

The Paper Princess said...

Oh my goodness, Nan - I LOVE these bedrooms- I feel like the bear who wants to try out all of the beds! :-)

Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy. I LOVE your blog and am delighted to follow you back!

Look forward to getting to know you!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...