6.02.2012

New Children's Chandelier Lights!

Well, hello there! I hope you all have been happy, healthy blogging maniacs while I've been off. You'll all have to bring me up to date on your news! Taking the time has allowed me to focus on opening FuzzyUps!™, my children's light business on etsy - Playful Decor Shop! 


OK, I can't resist..... here's a sneak peek.....



           for the girly-girl.....



and......





           for animal lovers.....





well, ok, one more.......

           for boys or girls.....




And I'll be listing 3 more in a few days! My apologies for the 'me' post but this has been a long time coming and I'm shouting from the roof-tops! Go ahead and like, tweet and stumble but most of all, tell me your fav!




post signature

11 comments:

Erin said...

Nan, I wondered where you have been. Your lights are absolutely adorable!!! I wish you much success with them. Wow!
Glad to see you back!
~Erin

Aliy Hurd said...

very cute I like the animal one

Keesha said...

What a creative and great idea!

Kristina said...

I really love those frogs - they're so cute!
Good luck in your new venture:)
Kristina

Kathy Radigan said...

So great to see you!!! Congratulations on your new business!! They are all so cute, but my daughter would flip over the kitties!! Who can resist kittens and pink!!!! Wishing you much success!

ReviewsSheROTE Pamela R said...

HOW CUTE!!!!
I like the frog.
If you had a Zebra my gal would flip over that =)

Rosann said...

Nan, I'm so proud of you and so excited for you too! How wonderful and of course you should be shouting from the rooftops. I'll be sharing this all over social media today. :)

Blessings friend,
~Rosann

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Thanks everyone! It's been a long time coming to get this biz going - and we have more ideas floating in our heads too! :)

Pamela - I can certainly do zebras!
Erin, Kathy, Rosann - glad to be back! I missed the community but had to step away to really focus.
Ali, Keesha - thank you!

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Kristina - the frogs are one of my favs too! They even "ribbit!"

Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

Nan, the frogs are frogtastic! :) My daughter loves frogs!!

Sarah @ made in usa challenge said...

Congrats on getting your business up and running on Etsy, that is so exciting! Your lamps are absolutely adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...