6.06.2012

Fun Kids Decor from Fab.com

I recently found a discount site for super fun kids' decor. Fab.com specializes in colorful, hip, vintage or boldly contemporary designs - anything FUN! Every Wednesday all kids' items go on sale and I will high-light  my favorite decor picks.




Fabulous wall art from Lex Modern.....

for the girl's room:





this would blend nicely with a FuzzyUps Fuzzy Frog chandelier!    


perfect for my boys' beach & sea bathroom.
(no, I'm not quite done yet!)
















I see a butterfly chandelier in this room....
almost finished with it!





Love these trees!









D is for Dolphin.







This zebra reminds me of Marty in Madagascar! 


Time to shop! You have less than 7 days to buy...
What are your favs?



post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...