6.27.2012

Fun Kids Decor from Fab.com

It's that day of the week again and time for special deals from Fab.com! Let's see what what's good....


From Zuny - super cute doorstops and bookends......

Perfect for the safari bedroom! Add a safari light, too! 




I see this in any brown combo room!
A coordinating light finishes the look. 

Zuny has lots of animals to choose from!



From Tempaper Tots comes temporary wallpaper....


Yay! Such a great idea for renters and homeowners both!



From Peanut Butter Dynamite - The. Cutest. Rugs. Ever!

These are handmade!


Head on over to Fab.com to grab these great deals!

Do you have a fav? I love all these products and think they'd make wonderful baby shower gifts as well! And remember many of these were developed by a mom so if you buy, you're supporting a mom like you!



post signature

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

I love Kids Wednesday on FAb! I have to restrain myself sometimes from buying things we really don't need. I have made a few purchases though- the stuff is so cute and fun!

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hey Rachelle! Nice to see you! If I can ever get to work on the kids' rooms, I'd LOVE to get some things too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...