9.11.2012

Gender Neutral Nurseries 2


Blue, green, beige, grey and greige! Many of you have searched for more gender neutral nurseries, so here you go... and I had to add in a pop of color for the last!


























If you use your imagination, you can alter any of these for a baby 
girl or boy by changing out the accessories.



















I love the pops of color in this one and the swinging owls! 
Do you have a favorite? 

Click here for more gender neutral nurseries.
More nursery ideas in the sidebar and header, too!

If you are decorating a nursery you can subscribe for more ideas. Or if you know someone who is planning for a new arrival, I'd love 
it if you passed on these great ideas by liking, tweeting and stumbling! 

I'm also starting Playful Decor Deals™ that you won't want to miss!



post signature

6 comments:

ReviewsSheROTE Pamela R said...

I really like the one by Jeffers Design Group "tree" book case. and the one by McCroskey Interiors.

Aliy Hurd said...

I love the first one... so cute... the last one is nice.. I might have a thing with owls though

DelSheree Gladden said...

My favorites were the first one with the owls and the one with the zebra rug. You're right these could easily be used for boy or girl. They're all darling. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Fyfe said...

love these, and i must have that red elephant! really inspiring nursery pics.

Pamela said...

I am loving owls now so since I have only one girl, when our new house is built she will have an owl room pink and purple cant wait!

Kathy Radigan said...

I love looking at nurseries!! I love them all! I have to say that decorating all three of my babies rooms was such a joy. Thanks for giving me a little walk down memory lane!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...