10.31.2011

Pinterest Playrooms


Let your imagination roll: some are over-the-top, some are realistic and some are super cool! Enjoy!



What to do with a basement.....





                           







With an old armoire.....
                                








A smaller space...
                           




Add a dart board...
                                                             




Use space in the middle of a room...
                          





With an extra slide, bring it inside...
                           






Fill in around a window...
                           




Roaming play area....
                           





Terrific for tweens and teens...
                           






Show your awesome imagination...
                                         





Organizing a smaller space...







Lower pictures and books for easier reach...
                       





Any color, any age....
                          



Do you have favorites? Let your imagination run wild!


Side notes - Sorry for a bit of an absence, I'm working on the groundwork for opening my light business. I'm getting very excited with new designs - and "partner" - and new website!


Don't forget to enter the #CouponCabin 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz - it runs through Nov 25th with over 400 prize packages! NOW OPEN! ENTER to win over $100 of kids' items!


Lastly, don't forget to join Tuesday's Nursery ! First Tuesday every month. Link your kids' decor and accessories from nurseries to tot, tween & teen rooms!

Linking to:





post signature

4 comments:

MiMi said...

That's it!
I need a basement. :)

Rosann said...

I love these pics! I'm starting to look around at all the toys and clutter my girls have accumulated over the past few years. It's driving me crazy and we are about to add more to it with Abby's birthday in November and Christmas. So I'm on the lookout for toy, book, game, and puzzle organizing ideas. We don't have much space to work with so I have to come up with something very clever. Hmmmm...maybe a trash bag is the answer! Lol!

Hope you are well. I'm excited to hear more about your latest light business adventures. :-)

Blessings,
Rosann

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

Oh, wow! The one with the window seat is my favorite, but I would be delighted to have ANY of these rooms in my home!

*sigh* I love Pinterest!

Jamie said...

I've seen the 1st photo before and just can't get over how awesome that tree looks. If only my kids had bigger rooms. I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on DIY Home Sweet Home. Would love you to check it out.
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...