10.14.2011

Office Update - New Carpeting!

Yes, I have new carpeting in the office! My apologies for the lack of kids' decor this week as we focus on trying to finish the office, open my light biz and then I can start working on re-doing my guys' rooms and bath.

I'm still working on furniture and decor for the office, but here is the update:

old black carpet comes out:




Kilz on the stains:



carpet pad down:







carpeting being fitted in:



hubs doing the seam:



DONE!
the corner will be the work station with another table and low storage.




Desk is from Craigslist and temporary curtains on a shower rod until I find the right sized doors for the closet. Curtains will then go to the windows.

If you haven't seen the absolute before - "the disco room" - click here. 
And btw, we did giveaway the black fan and mirrored bi-fold closet doors. Amazing!

post signature

9 comments:

Sam @ The Junk House said...

I remember this room now! It was the awful colored room that reminded me of my guest bedrooms (before I painted)! I can't believe it's the same room! It's looking sooooo good!

Tracy Rogers said...

Love the new carpet! What a great room... Can't wait to see how you fill it & decorate :))

Found you on Show & Tell B.D.A.N.

Have a great weekend!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your new carpet- your room looks wonderful! :)

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

Hi Sam! I can't believe its the same room to!

Tracy, I have a few decor things, so it will take time! Thank you for visiting - nice to meet you!

Hi Courtney, After the carpet was in, I really thought the room had expanded by 3 feet!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Wow! What a great transformation! I am hopping over from Homemaker on a Dime. I am now your newest follower and hope that you'll follow me, too! Blessings to you!

Sara said...

So pretty! Would LOVE it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-9.html

Amanda said...

Lovely room, that color is so pretty!

Ailith Blesington said...

The curtains make a nice impromptu door, though... Anyway, the new carpet is nice. It looks good on your office - on second thought, a door would be better for the cabinet to create an office-vibe.

Ailith Blesington

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

The carpet really brightens up the room, and I love the pop of color! Lookin good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...