11.01.2011

Tuesday's Nursery Ideas Hop

Well, welcome back to Tuesday's Nursery everyone! Can you believe it's November 1st already? I hope everyone had a great Halloween and have caught up on room decor. 




With the holidays close upon us, let's make a big push to start, progress or finish those rooms we've been dragging on. I'll show you minimal progress on our kids' bathroom and hope to have it complete by the next Tuesday's Nursery Hop, December 6th. What challenge will you give yourselves? Tell me in a comment. Now a look back at the previous linky....




Over the Big Moon showed us awesome organization:


Go to the post to see the real trick to helping our little guys put things back!




Lizzie at Pretty City Things presented her design board for a new nursery:


What fun colors! See her inspiration here.


Judy from JBigg's Little Pieces showed us her grandsons' new bath:


See the full bath (get it? "fullbath" LOL) here.



PA Country Crafts made an awesome travel toy:


Go get the tutorial before your next car trip or doctor visit! 


 Please visit these sites and give these ladies some comment love!


If you are .....

            *  Planning a nursery
            *  Updating a tot, tween or teen room
            *  Making products for kids' rooms
            *  Creating a DIY knock-off item
            *  STUCK and REALLY NEED HELP


                                       .... this is the place for you!


You may link up a new or older post of ideas for planning a nursery, teen room painting progress, awesome items you've found for a big boy room, before & after photos or especially, if you need help. Just write "Need help with...." in the name section for the linky.

















Playful rules:
 1. Read description above.
 2. Follow this blog. (or please stumble, tweet or like this hop!)
 3. Add  text or button to sidebar, post, links page or blog roll list.  
 4. Visit your linky neighbors - that's what this is all about right?


Don't forget to enter my $100+ kids' decor prize 
package! Featuring handmade kids' items from 3 Etsy shops and a $50 card to TJ Maxx!








post signature

9 comments:

Decorating with Cents said...

Nan thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to your linky blog.

MiMi said...

Cool features...that travel toy is adorable!

Kathy said...

I always love to drop by on Tuesdays! Such great rooms and projects!! I'm so sorry to report that I'm no closer to finishing my boys room! Take care!!

Bethany said...

Thanks for the sweet words Nan! Im glad to link up to you! I spent time poking around your blog and I have so many ideas in my head now...I just have to find the time to do them all! Following you :) Bethany

Jenn said...

Now that I have the nursery done I need to get back to work on the boys room (3 & 5 years old) I spent a lot of the summer refinishing their furniture so that is all done now it's just a matter of re-painting the walls and working on the decor. I know exactly what I want to do it's just a matter of money and time now :D Thanks for this, it's really a great and fun idea!

Lindsay(PACountryCrafts) said...

Thank you soooooo much for featuring my car roll! :)

Great links here, as always!

Pink Umbrella Photography said...

I would love for my kids to have a toy room.. So cute. I am your newest follower over at http://www.pinkumbrellaphotography.com/

Tracy @ Mama-press said...

Hi Nan!
Our challenge right now is our garage (fun, I know). We finally buckled and bought a new car (the old one was 13 years old with 185000 miles), so we are not parking both cars in the garage until it's cleaned out! Not glamorous, and it won't make for any pretty pics, but it'll still be rewarding to get it done before the snow!

The DIY Show Off said...

My challenge is building a kitchen island so I can get the kitchen checked off my list (it's been a year in progress and it's almost done)!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...