Here's a look back at the previous party:
Jenn from The Real Housewives of Riverton received the most clicks when she asked for help in her boys' room:
(Jenn, do you have an update on your decision?)
Kristine from The Painted Hive showed us her stunning nursery reveal:
Laura from Corner House Blog made these bunkbeds - read her tutorial:
Sally from Love of Homes redesigned her tween daughter's room with lots of DIY ideas:
Please go visit these awesome ladies and give them some comment love!
If you are .....
* Planning a nursery
* Updating a tot, tween or teen room
* Making products for kids' rooms
* Creating a DIY knock-off item
* STUCK and REALLY NEED HELP
.... this is the place for you!
You may link up a new or older post of ideas for planning a nursery, teen room painting progress, awesome items you've found for a big boy room, before & after photos or especially, if you need help. Just write "Need help with...." in the name section for the linky.
1. Read description above.
2. Follow this blog. (or please stumble, tweet or like this blog!)
3. Add text link or button to anywhere on your blog.
4. Visit your linky neighbors - that's what this is all about right?