7.22.2011

Pink Scalloped Nursery






Here is a darling nursery by Heather from Life As We Know It;
aka, TwinkieTotMom.






Love how she brings the valance fabric into the room by adding it to the chair.
Heather distressed the small dresser, which was in her family.



Yes, you see two cribs! Heather was surprised by twins!
I can't believe she did all this with her Twinkie twins AND Tater Tot!


Heather embellished this cute lamp shade -

Notice the pink & green scalloped design on the wall -  I love it!!

Wow...with all this talk of twinkies and tater tots, I'm hungry!
So grab your ring-dings and head on over to Life As We Know It to see more
of Heather's darling nursery!

You can also check out her etsy shop for anything needing a needle & thread!
Heather is a sewing wiz!


post signature

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute room! I just love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

I just love this cute room! Thanks for sharing:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I'm so honored that you chose to join the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Thank you for adding this special masterpiece to rock my party :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...