11.10.2008

About




I'm Nan, married to the 'bestest' husband, and have two growing boys, "Tarzan" (6) and "Otter" (4). I've always been interested in decorating - I remember when I was a teen, I started stapling carpet scraps on my bedroom walls and I wanted to redesign the room into a loft! Don't worry I don't staple carpet onto walls anymore! I'm also an inventor - entrepreneur at heart and finally doing something about it. More on that later...

We recently moved into our forever house, which needs everything re-done, so in addition to filling this blog with kids decor, I'll be taking you through our home fix-ups, tear-downs and shopping trips! I hope you enjoy browsing my blog and get some great decor tips, too!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Thanks for the visit. Cute blog. We bought a fixer upper last year and have projects all over the place. I was so excited to make a nursery for my baby and had designed a full room mural for it based off of his bedding. I was going to have it done before we moved in... will be a year in April since we moved and I *almost* have 2 walls done. My goal now is to get it done at least before he's a teenager and wants to paint everything black...

Nancy StylenDecorDeals.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the follow Nan.
I'm now following you! Very cute blog. I'll be back when I have more time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...