11.11.2008

Contact

To submit a photo or contact me for another reason, here's the email:
PlayfulDecor (at) gmail (dot) com


Advertising Info:
Playful Decor is growing and interest in children's decor will never go out of style! We showcase the spectrum of bedrooms, bathrooms and accessories designed by interior professionals and crafty diy-moms. Your ad will be viewed through continuous participation in blogging and social media events... and there's more coming!

Please contact me through the email above for super reasonable ad rates.


1 comment:

Rebecca@Trial Error and Triumph said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I posted my blocks on your link party & I've enjoyed reading your blog. I'm a new follower :-) Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...