I'm still working on furniture and decor for the office, but here is the update:
old black carpet comes out:
Kilz on the stains:
carpet pad down:
carpeting being fitted in:
hubs doing the seam:
DONE!
the corner will be the work station with another table and low storage.
Desk is from Craigslist and temporary curtains on a shower rod until I find the right sized doors for the closet. Curtains will then go to the windows.
If you haven't seen the absolute before - "the disco room" - click here.
And btw, we did giveaway the black fan and mirrored bi-fold closet doors. Amazing!
8 comments:
I remember this room now! It was the awful colored room that reminded me of my guest bedrooms (before I painted)! I can't believe it's the same room! It's looking sooooo good!
Love the new carpet! What a great room... Can't wait to see how you fill it & decorate :))
Found you on Show & Tell B.D.A.N.
Have a great weekend!
Love your new carpet- your room looks wonderful! :)
Hi Sam! I can't believe its the same room to!
Tracy, I have a few decor things, so it will take time! Thank you for visiting - nice to meet you!
Hi Courtney, After the carpet was in, I really thought the room had expanded by 3 feet!
Wow! What a great transformation! I am hopping over from Homemaker on a Dime. I am now your newest follower and hope that you'll follow me, too! Blessings to you!
Lovely room, that color is so pretty!
The curtains make a nice impromptu door, though... Anyway, the new carpet is nice. It looks good on your office - on second thought, a door would be better for the cabinet to create an office-vibe.
Ailith Blesington
The carpet really brightens up the room, and I love the pop of color! Lookin good!
Post a Comment