3.19.2011

Little Girl's Room By Trisha

If I had a little girl I would have a room like this...

and better yet, these changes were less than $10!


Is this not super cute?



Trisha from Roundabout, is the creator of this little girl's room.
She admits to being commitment-phobic when it comes to color!
Well, when you spend under $10 why not pick new colors in 6 months!


Trisha bought supplies at the Dollar store and using her creativity turned a
plain white room into this adorable, fun-filled room.


Now skip on over to her site to get the full tutorial!


post signature

2 comments:

LBB said...

Thank you so very much :)
You know how much I love your blog & its an honor to be featured!!!

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Trisha, you're so talented and as long as you keep making cute things, I'll keep posting them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...