So I started thinking about the color turquoise, how years (decades) ago I used to not only love it but wear it and have it around. I was drawn to it. I think I still am, but currently as a mom of 2 toddler boys, I am wearing dark colors to go with my never-ending frumpiness!
In the 80's it was all about turquoise and pink - yes, I had a swimsuit in those colors. And, waaayyy back, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I think my first pair of real jewelry was a pair of turquoise earrings...or could have been a necklace!
What do or did you have that's turquoise?
2 comments:
Hmm...I dont really have anything besides a necklace that I dont wear that's turquoise! The color is pretty though!
So glad you discovered my blog! Maybe you'll start bringing some turquoise into your wardrobe again...but maybe not that swimsuit!
A lot of my clothes and jewelry, and of course pieces in my home are turquoise. No shocker there. I have been drawn to the color for as long as I can remember.
Thanks for the link-love! :)
Post a Comment